Becoming an Apprentice
We've designed our Apprenticeship programmes to give those starting or develop their career, the knowledge and qualifications to make it happen.
What are the benefits?
- Earn a salary
- Get paid holidays
- On-the-job training and study
- Working alongside experienced staff
- Learn job-specific skills
- Gain recognised qualifications
Can I apply?
Your eligible if you meet the following criteria:
- Aged 16+ years old
- Would like to gain nationally-recognised qualifications
- Living in England and not in full-time education
- Not receiving any other funded training
- Not already have a degree or HND
Why Choose us?
Becoming an apprentice with College But Different gives you the best chance of success in your new career:
- Industry experienced tutors – Our tutors are all experienced practitioners in their sector, offering real-world knowledge alongside their qualification.
- Regular contact – Our tutors will visit you every 4 weeks to ensure your progressing and that you are continually making a valuable contribution to you. Anytime in between your visits you'll be able to contact them by email or phone.
- Support and Mentoring – All of our tutors and learner support team are here to ensure you have an outstanding experience with us and support you in every step of your apprenticeship.
- Relevant qualifications – We ensure that the qualification you will undertake will be industry relevant to the career path your aspiring to journey down.